Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This post is all over the place.

It's been a while.

-Liam Neeson looks like Vince McMahon in this A-Team promo shot.


-In other "Guys in that A-Team Promo Pic" news, I saw District 9 and it was awesome great (8.5).

-In other "Guys that look like wrestlers" news, (Seattle Seahawks WR) T.J. Houshmandzadeh looks like The Great Khali.

-I miss Conan already.

-I'd like to thank my younger brother for putting me on to this wonderful music video. I like that it's basically a fuck tutorial. I also like that no one in the video is attractive. 2:06-2:14 is my favorite.

-I got a Netflix account. I think I'm finally gonna see what all the fuss about "The Wire" is about.

-Mass Effect 2 is the business. In Mass Effect, I customized my character's look and he ended up looking like a Filipino/Mexican with acne scarring. I changed his look for Mass Effect 2 and now he kinda looks like a white guy in blackface dressed up as Simon Phoenix.

That's about it. I have a music post coming up, look out for that. In the meantime, I've gotta go work out. I need to lose a shit ton of weight before July so I can laugh at my cousins from Las Vegas. I hope you Vegas folkers are reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment